Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
Manipulation by 0-ASH-0 Manipulation by 0-ASH-0
Few comments on my Aqua Swirl mention it looks like magic.
And I had the same thoughts when I made that piece.

I guess I will post this one too :)
It mixed my "Aqua Swirl" [link] , "Aqua Sphere" [link]
& The hands from "Fire and Ice" [link] all together.
I guess I can add the water magic into my "Fire and Ice" as well..

I feel it's about 90% done. Will work on it and post updates as needed :)

Used only Paint.NET
Enjoy my creation :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:
Add a Comment:
 
:iconphillipsj2:
PhillipsJ2 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2007
Ohmigod! Wow! Amazing! That! Is!
can i has tutorial?
Reply
:icon0-ash-0:
0-ASH-0 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2007
:O Thank you. :)
Reply
:iconk00pa-tr00pa:
K00PA-TR00PA Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
The Aqua swirl is sooooo amazing. Pleas post a tutorial.
Reply
:icon0-ash-0:
0-ASH-0 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
Thanks :)
I'll see what I can do.
Reply
:iconk00pa-tr00pa:
K00PA-TR00PA Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2007
Nice mate.
Reply
:iconomagrandmother:
omagrandmother Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
when you say 90% done does that mean the other 10% is a tut on the water? because as far as I can see the picture is 100% beautiful as it is.

ciao OMA
Reply
:icon0-ash-0:
0-ASH-0 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
I feel the back ground might be a bit boring.
We'll see :)
And thanks for the comment!
Reply
:iconeulogy-dignity:
Eulogy-Dignity Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
90% done and it looks great.

My "aid" to the process:
The hands seem to be coming from an impossible angle. Unless you have incredibly long arms. o_o
You probably noticed already, but that's my take on the matter :D
Reply
:icon0-ash-0:
0-ASH-0 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
I thought of that, But it could work...at least I think I worked it out in my mind :O
Thanks for the comment :)
Reply
:iconstephanheijl:
StephanHeijl Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
Ash, you're evil :D
Reply
:icon0-ash-0:
0-ASH-0 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
I don't know what you are talking about....:plotting:
:flame::flame: :evileyes::evillaugh::evileyes: :flame::flame:

And thanks for the :+fav: :evillaugh:
Reply
:iconpanhead4224:
Panhead4224 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007   Digital Artist
nice, even for being 90% done, it is cool
Reply
:icon0-ash-0:
0-ASH-0 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
Thanks :nod:
Reply
:iconhazmanian-devil:
Hazmanian-Devil Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
wow! very cool ^^
Reply
:icon0-ash-0:
0-ASH-0 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
Thanks & the :+fav: too :)
Reply
:iconcanicalavera:
canicalavera Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
good good good !!!

the best art with paint dot net !!!

yeah 1
Reply
:icon0-ash-0:
0-ASH-0 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2007
Thanks for the comment & the :+fav: :D
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×



Details

Submitted on
November 19, 2007
Image Size
996 KB
Resolution
2000×1200
Thumb

Stats

Views
1,271
Favourites
12 (who?)
Comments
17
×